No one wants to read even MORE about Covid-19 and yet, the numbers are going up or have gone up already. So, this piece will be short.
Is the world doing all that everyone can do or are we headed for another “lockdown”?
- Those under 60 who don’t follow protocols and have parties or go dancing need to realize that their lives are NOT the only ones
- Everyone is fed up with this virus now. That’s why they call it “Covid Fatigue”
- Who wants to go out with a mask and continue washing hands and disinfecting things
- Unless incapable of getting out, people are social creatures and need at the least, other people
- Making even protests illegal (of all kinds) where there is little to no physical distancing or those wearing masks is paramount according to government criteria for social/outdoor gatherings
- Parties, By-Law officers and police need to be hired and give out tickets as required to the highest levels permitted
- Stores need to enforce their government’s rules, including ensuring people wear masks throughout the entire store, not just to get into them and follow arrows/footprints placed on floors along with the numbers of people allowed into them. No one needs to know the language of the country (though they should know key terms) to understand these symbols
- Dorm rooms are NOT the places to have parties
- Bars, dance and other places that do this type of thing should be shut down if they have “back doors” open and there are hundreds of people jammed together, dancing. drinking alcohol are not kosher or okay
- You don’t live in a bubble with no one else around you. Even if you’re asymptomatic or young or whatever, you can give others the virus
- Everyone is struggling in one way or another. No matter how fed up you are with things, there is NO excuse for you to march out into the streets, screaming and yelling at one thing or another, people are losing businesses. Major chain stores are closing down and re-formulating so, you aren’t the only ones to suffer nor, will you be
- If you’re following conspiracy theorists, they’re not right about everything. They are theories only. Covid is real whether you or anyone want to believe that it exists or not
This is only a small list of things to take into consideration. If you’re not a believer, please be the first in line to get a new vaccine. Save the rest of us with things opening up.
From my little corner of life to yours, people are and have become far too lax and the numbers are going up whether one were to be fed up or believe it or not. We’re heading for another lock-down out of pure frustration by the authorities and we’d better not be protesting that decision.
Be well, stay well, and….
Love and Light!